WHY DO WE LOVE THE ARROGANT SHADY?






WHY DO WE LOVE THE ARROGANT SHADY?




I don't know you and no I don't owe you a mothe*****in' thing
I'm not Mr.'N Sync and I'm not what your friends think
I'm not Mr.Friendly, I can be a prick, if you tempt me my tank is on empty
No patience is in me and if you offend me I'm lifting you ten feet
In the air, I don't care who was there and who saw me just jaw you
Go call you a lawyer
File you a lawsuit, I'll smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe


Yes, he’s arrogant.
Despite this fact, the love for him in fans’ hearts has only risen.
Maybe this is because he’s not bothered by what the critics, media, or even fans talk about him. The beauty of his work is how honest his lyrical content is.
In his words:
“I'm like a head trip to listen to
'Cause I'm only giving you, things you joke about with your friends
Inside your living room
The only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of y'all
And I don't gotta be false or sugar coat it at all
I just get on the mic and spit it, and whether you like to admit it (rip)


That’s the stuff we want to actually listen to, and he raps it for us, and that’s how we become STANS.
We all have a particular point in life when we lose hope, feel depressed, go through breakups and much more.
Eminem’s Raps are the remedy to all this! Trust me!
I personally feel that his raps are the best source of motivation, and I am sure you Stans out there reading this agree to this.
I am sure you all, at least once have listened to one of his raps. If not, you are missing something awesome! go listen!
Thanks for your time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is IMDb Fair?

Isn't this enough?